You will need to create a new admin account to access the MacBook. Follow the steps below.
Creating a new Admin on Mac Os X:
- Here’s how to reset your OS X password without an OS X CD.
- the Working solution for me was to create a new admin
- you can create new admin like this by deleting a specific file
You need to enter terminal and create a new admin account:
- 1. Reboot
- 2. Hold apple key + s key down after you hear the chime. (command + s on newer Macs)
- 3. When you get text prompt enter in these terminal commands to create a brand new admin account (hitting return after each line):
mount -uw /
shutdown -h now
- 4. After rebooting you should have a brand new admin account. When you login as the new admin you can simply delete the old one and your good to go again!